Bowling Green State University has released a list of streets that will close or be one-way as students move back to campus.
Move-in for incoming and transfer students will begin Wednesday, August 16, and will run through Sunday, August 20. During Move-in, it will be necessary to close specific parking lots and modify normal traffic patterns.
Parking on campus will also be restricted.
- Thursday, August 17
Mercer Road between Wooster and Poe will be closed 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, August 17, & Sunday, August 20
Merry Avenue between Thurstin and North College will be closed from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Street One-Way Designations (7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.)
Thursday, August 17
- North College from Merry to Ridge, One Way – South
- North College from Merry to Leroy, One Way – North
- Ridge Street from North College to Thurstin, One Way – West
- Alumni Drive from Stadium to Mercer, One Way – West
- Ridge Street from Mercer to Willard, One Way – West
- Harshman Drive from Mercer to Lot G, One Way – West
- Kreischer Drive from Mercer to Lot K, One Way – West