Wood County Safe Communities has announced that the Fourth Quarter Fatal Data
Review Committee met on Tuesday, January 9, 2018.
The following fatal crashes from the Fourth Quarter of 2017 were reviewed:
• Route 6 between Wayne and Pemberville Roads
• River Rd. Between Bates and White Roads
• Route 6 at Rudolph Road.
In all five people died in the crashes, including two sisters and their mother in the Route 6 and Rudolph Road accident.
The following countermeasures were established:
• Obey all Traffic Laws
• Do not drive Left of Center
• Obey all Traffic Control Devices
For More Information:
• Lt. Angel Burgos, Ohio State Highway Patrol: 419-352-2481
• Sandy Wiechman, Safe Communities Coordinator:
419-372-9353 or email@example.com