(Submitted by BG Parks and Recreation Department)
The City of Bowling Green Parks and Recreation Department along with the College of Musical Arts at BGSU will be kicking off the 12th Annual Brown Bag Music Series on Friday, Jan. 19, from 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Simpson Building, 1291 Conneaut Ave.
Folks are invited to bring their lunches and enjoy a musical performance by students and faculty from the College of Musical Arts in a comfortable and warm setting. Drinks and dessert will be available for purchase. The first performance in the series will be a Musical Theatre Extravaganza.
For questions or more information call 419-354-6223 or visit www.bgohio.org/parks.
Following are the dates and performers, each starting at 12:15 p.m.
- January 19: A Musical Theatre Extravaganza
- February 2: A Plethora of Pianists!
- February 16: Woodwind Day!!!
- March 2: An afternoon with Chris and Ellen Scholl
- March 16: Selections from Mozart’s Cosi fan tutte
- April 6: String Serenades
- April 20: Opera Scenes, featuring singers from the BGSU Opera Theatre