(Submitted by BG Parks and Recreation Department)
The City of Bowling Green Parks and Recreation Department along with the College of Musical Arts at BGSU will be kicking off the 13th Annual Brown Bag Music Series on Friday, Jan. 25, from 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Simpson Building, 1291 Conneaut Ave.
Folks are invited to bring their lunch and enjoy a musical performance by students and faculty from the College of Musical Arts in a comfortable and warm setting. Drinks and dessert will be available for purchase.
Following is a list of the performances:
- Jan. 25 – A Celebration of the Voice!
- Feb. 1 – A Musical Theatre Extravaganza!
- Feb. 15 – A Black History Month Celebration
- March 1 – Performer To Be Announced
- March 15 – Scenes from BGSU’s Opera Theatre production of Handel’s Semele
- April 5 – Chamber music from BGSU
- April 26 – Performer To Be Announced
For more information, call 419-354-6223 or visit www.bgohio.org/parks
Bring your lunch and enjoy a musical performance. Drinks and dessert will be available for purchase.