Sunday’s forecast has Black Swamp Festival organizers considering options

The Black Swamp Arts Festival committee has issued the following statement.

Black Swamp Arts Festival and inclement weather

Given the current forecast for major storms on Sunday, the Black Swamp Arts Festival Committee is considering its options with the hope of maintaining as many activities as possible while making sure our artists, vendors, and visitors are safe. A decision about changes to Sunday activities will be made later this afternoon (Sept. 7, 2018).

Rest assured the festival will present a full bill of music and concessions tonight (Friday, Sept. 7) starting at 5 p.m. and continuing until 11:30 p.m. continuing with the full schedule of events including art show, youth activities, and music on Saturday.
Please follow us on social media at Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter and the local news media for further updates.


The safety of festival patrons is paramount to the Black Swamp Arts Festival.

For more information, please visit